If you are a Councillor or local government representative looking for qualified tree contractors then look no further. Shane’s Trees can tick all the boxes you are looking for particularly with regards to safety, qualifications and processes. We have built a culture of safety and awareness which we continuously improving upon everyday and can offer piece of mind to councils looking to hire contractors.
Consider the following benefits of using us a contractor:
- Daily safety tool box meetings with emphasis on processes and risk mitigation
- 2-3 hour safety meeting every monday morning
- PPE must be worn onsite including helmets, eye shields, nylon chainsaw pants, high vis, steel cap boots
- Only certified climbers used
- We hold current certificate 3 in arborculture
- Public liability insurance to the sum of 20 million ( See Certificate)
We are proud to have a culture of continuous improvement with regards to safety. We have a ‘Stop Work’ policy where anyone onsite has the right to stop works immediately if they see potential hazards, regardless of experience or their position in the company. We also encourage all staff to conduct safe performance self assessment SPSA or JSA’s, before carrying out new tasks as every tree job and work site is different and can carry different sets of risk.
For more information or to discuss potential contracts, call shanes trees on 0422 927 381
The post City Council / Local Government Tree Removal appeared first on Shanes Trees.
Tree Removal Sydney
Getting rid of an Unwanted Tree
Don’t know where to start? Cutting down these large statures can be a risky venture and should only be attempted by professional arborists with the right equipment, permits and skills. Most of the time you will also need to have Council Permission to remove a tree from your property. Shane’s trees are experts in their field and can help you determine weather your tree qualifies for tree removal Sydney. Some examples of situations where the council will give permission to remove a tree are as follows:
It is likely to cause substantial property damage to houses or buildings
There is substantial evidence that it is structurally unstable and there is a high degree of hazard (arborist report and testing may be required for significant trees)
It is causing substantial and continuing structural damage to a dwelling or structure (structural engineering assessment may be required)
If it is in poor and declining health (with a short life expectancy) and there are no options to mitigate the decline in health
STUMP REMOVAL SYDNEY
After having a tree removed from your property there will always be a stump left in the ground. This is also true if you have a rotten or diseased tree blow over in strong winds or other circumstances. Anyone who tried to remove a stump before knows this is a very difficult task as digging it out is nearly impossible, thanks to an established tree root system and burning is not always possible. Our arborist’s use a Stump Grinding machine for this task which is basically a large grinding flywheel connected to a powerful machine engine.
SHANE’S TREE LOPPING SYDNEY
We offer professional tree services sydney and have done so for the past 35 years. We have all the tools and equipment to tackle any size tree with any type of access constraints. Shane’s Trees have qualified arborists and we only let experienced climbers carry out our tree lopping sydney. From Tree pruning, trimming, snipping, removal, crown raising and reduction, arborist reports, free wood chip delivery, quotes and advice, you can’t go past our team
Shane’s Trees would love to help you with your arborist report. call us on 0422 927 381
The post Shane’s Tree Removal Sydney appeared first here www.shanestrees.com.au
There are a few reasons you may need a tree inspection report and the main ones are you are hoping to have a dangerous tree removed or you have a development application lodged with council and you need the accompanying documentation. Councils require arborist reports to prove the condition of a tree before giving approval to have it modified or removed.
Inline with the environmental protection act, local councils need to have confirmation that tree’s are in bad repair before giving approval to remove a tree. In australia, just about all natives trees and vegetation are protected and hence require the evidence of an arborist tree inspection report. Most introducted species can be removed without council approval. If you are having trouble identifying a tree species or need help with a tree removal application, you can give us a call and we will be glad to assist.
Shane’s tree have all the necessary qualifications to conduct professional tree assessment by law which includes:
- Certificate II in Horticulture (Arboriculture) for tree climbers and arborist ground crews
- Certificate III in Horticulture (Arboriculture) For supervising tree work
- Workers compensation insurance (WIC code 95250)
- Current public liability insurance
Tree Arborist Reports Sydney
Wondering if you need a professional arborist report? below is a list of reasons you may require a professional tree inspection.
- Annual tree inspection program: used by investors and kept on a database
- Arborcultural impact report: Necessary for developers when applying to council for Development approval
- Mortguage or Insurance quotation: Used by homeowner applying for or updating insurance policies
- Tree preservation order: If you are a homeowner you may have received one of these from your local council
What will be included in my tree report?
- Faults or damage to the tree rendering it unsafe / unsuitable
- Disease or pests causing cancer to the tree
- Method of assessment
- the type and species of the tree
- recommended actions and justification for removal
- Conclusions supported by documented evidence
- written and photographic report
Shane’s Trees would love to help you with your arborist report. call us on 0422 927 381 www.shanestrees.com.au/arborist-tree-reports-sydney/
The post Tree Reports and Inspection appeared first on Shanes Trees.